- The terms ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘SkyPrep’ refer to SkyPrep Inc.
- We collect some personal information regarding visitors and users of our Sites, explained below.
- The most common types of information we collect include names, emails addresses, IP addresses, other contact details, photos, payment information such as payment agent details, transactional details, customer and technical support queries, forum posts and comments, content you instruct us to make available on our Sites (such as item descriptions), and web analytics data.
- We collect personal information when you directly provide it to us, automatically as you use our Sites, or from others when you use services associated with our Sites as explained in section 8.
- Personal information is collected when purchasing any of our products or services, subscribe to our email mailing list, submit feedback, or communicate directly with us through email, phone, or other support channels.
Most personal information that we collect is gathered directly from you, but occasionally, there may be need to collect personal information about you from another source, specifically:
- financial and/or transaction details from payment providers located in the US or Canada in order to process a transaction;
- third party service providers who are located in the US, Canada, or Europe which may provide information about you when utilizing our integrations with other tools for user data importing.
- other third party services that provide additional information about you (to the extent permitted by applicable law), such as demographic data when browsing the Sites.
We will use your personal information:
- To fulfil contractual obligations, or to take steps linked to a contract: in particular, to facilitate and process transactions that take place on the Sites, such as when you purchase a subscription to one of our products.
Where this is necessary for purposes which are in our, or third parties’, legitimate interests. These legitimate interests include:
- operating the Sites;
- providing you with the services described on the Sites;
- verifying your identity when you sign in to any of our Sites;
- responding to support tickets, and helping facilitate their resolution;
- updating you with operational news and information about our Sites and services, such as to notify you about changes to our Sites, website disruptions, and/or security updates;
- carrying out technical analysis to determine how to improve the Sites and services we provide;
- monitoring activity on the Sites, such as to identify potential fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to the Sites;
- managing our relationship with you, such as with responding to your comments and/or queries submitted to us on the Sites, asking for your feedback, or whether you want to participate in a survey;
- managing our legal and operational affairs (including, but not limited to, managing risks relating to content and fraud matters);
- training SkyPrep Inc. staff about how to best serve our user community;
- improving our products and services.
- providing general administrative and performance functions and activities; and
- processing your job application for SkyPrep Inc.
Where you give us consent:
- providing you with marketing information about products and services which we feel may interest you;
- For purposes which are required by law.
- For the purpose of responding to lawful requests by government, a court of law, or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
We will disclose personal information to the following recipients:
- Our support staff, including members of our technical team, when required to troubleshoot product related issues;
- regulators and government authorities in connection with our compliance procedures and obligations;
- a purchaser or prospective purchaser of all or part of our assets or our business, and their professional advisers, in connection with the purchase;
- a third party to respond to requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity;
- a third party, in order to enforce or defend our rights, or to address financial or reputational risks;
- a rights holder in relation to an allegation of intellectual property infringement or any other infringement;
- other recipients where we are authorised or required by law to do so; and
- third party service providers whose services are required for the proper operation of the Sites. To obtain a full list of the third party vendors in use on the Sites, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are based in Canada so your data will be processed in Canada and the US. Some of the recipients we have described in section 10 above, and to whom we disclose your personal information, are based outside of Canada in Ireland, Poland, Australia, the UK, and the US. We do this on the basis of your consent to this policy. In order to protect your information, we take care where possible to work with subcontractors and service providers who maintain an acceptable standard of data security compliance.
- We store personal information on secure servers. We, and our service providers, manage the servers and have encrypted our database to make a data breach less likely. Data that we store or transmit is protected by security controls including user credentials and data encryption where appropriate.
- Most information that we collect about you can be accessed by logging into your account. You may also contact us at email@example.com to access any other personal information we hold about you and to request corrections to any inaccuracies reflected in that data. You may also close your account with any of our Sites at any time - simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make the request.
- Where we have your consent to do so (e.g. if you have subscribed to one of our email lists), we will occasionally send you marketing communications by email about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. You can ‘opt-out’ of any communications if you would prefer not to receive them by using the “unsubscribe” button in the communication itself.
- You also have choices about cookies, as described below. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject cookies, some parts of our Sites may not work properly.
When you visit our Sites, there’s certain information that’s recorded which is generally anonymous information and does not reveal your identity. If you’re logged into your account, some of this information could be associated with your account. Details may include:
- your IP address or proxy server IP address’;
- the domain name you requested;
- the name of your internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection;
- the date and time of your visit to the website;
- the length of your session;
- the pages which you have accessed;
- the number of times you access our site within any month;
- the file URL you look at and information relating to it;
- the website which referred you to our Sites; and
- the operating system which your computer uses.
- Our Sites are not suitable for individuals under the age of 16 years. Individuals between the ages of 16-18 require the supervision of a parent or guardian to become a user.
- If you make your personal information available to other people using our Sites, we are not responsible for how others utilize your personal information.
- We retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide the services to you and others, and to comply with our legal obligations. If you no longer want us to provide you with SkyPrep Inc. services, or you do not want us to use your personal information, you can request that we erase your personal information at email@example.com. We will notify all third party service providers to erase your personal information as well.
- This policy may change from time to time in order to ensure it stays up to date with the latest legal requirements and any changes to our privacy management practices. We will notify you of said changes, where required. A copy of the latest version of this policy will always be available on this page.
If you have any questions about our privacy policies, you can contact us by mail us at:
207 - 145 Front Street East
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The type of personal information we collect
How we collect personal information
Personal information we collect about you from others
How we use personal information
When we disclose your personal information
Where we transfer and/or store your personal information
How we keep your personal information secure
How you can access your personal information
Marketing Choices regarding your personal information
Cookies and web analytics
Information You Give Others
How Long We Keep Your Information
Updating this Policy
- For the purposes of applicable EU data protection laws (including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”), we are a ‘data controller’ of visitors to https://skyprep.com as well as the organizations or customers that use and purchase our service. We serve as ‘data processors’ to the ‘data subjects’ (i.e. end-users) of our customers (who act as the ‘data controller’).
- You are entitled to ask us to port your personal information (i.e. to transfer in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, to you), to erase it, or restrict its processing. You also have rights to object to some processing that is based on our legitimate interests, such as profiling that we perform for the purposes of direct marketing, and, where we have asked for your consent to process your data, to withdraw this consent as more fully described below.
- These rights are limited in some situations – for example, we can demonstrate that we have a legal requirement to process your personal information. In some instances, this means that we may retain some data even if you withdraw your consent.
- Where we require your personal information to comply with legal or contractual obligations, then provision of such data is mandatory: if such data is not provided, then we will not be able to manage our contractual relationship with you, or to meet obligations placed on us. In all other cases, provision of requested personal information is optional.
- If you have unresolved concerns, you also have the right to complain to data protection authorities. The relevant data protection authority will be the data protection authority of the country: (i) of your habitual residence; (ii) of your place of work; or (iii) in which you consider the alleged infringement has occurred.