15 Inspirational Quotes to Keep You Motivated in Tough Times
In recent months COVID-19 has altered the way we live and work. With some of the social and economic adversities happening during this current time, it seems we are in a continuous swing of acclimation. While working remotely, some days we may lack motivation and the days may feel like a drag.
I would like to share a great tip to uplift your day-to-day work routine. Without compromising your space, leave some of your favorite quotes around your daily work area on post-it notes or whatever you prefer. Affirming inspirational quotes with a visual reminder will help motivate you and help you to focus and work smarter. Reading them may also lend some support and help reduce the stress and pressure you feel while working throughout a project or course you are undertaking.
Here are 15 inspirational quotes that will reignite your motivation and spread positivity- to help you find a calmer focus, so you can keep working towards your goals!
- “I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.”-Thomas Jefferson
- “Either you run the day or the day runs you.” -Jim Rohn
- “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” -Paulo Coelho
- “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” -George Lorimer
- “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” -Thomas Edison
- “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” -Robert Louis Stevenson
- “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” -Dalai Lama
- “The future depends on what you do today.” -Mahatma Gandhi
- “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.”-Confucius
- “Start by doing what’s necessary, then what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” -Saint Francis
- “Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” -Conrad Hilton
- “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” -Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Motivation is a fire from within. If someone else tries to light that fire under you, chances are it will burn very briefly.”-Stephen R. Covey
- “Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.” -Albert Einstein
- “If you want to make an easy job seem mighty hard, just keep putting off doing it.” -Olin Miller
SkyPrep Inc. provides integrated corporate e-learning solutions to help top companies facilitate online training and knowledge sharing in their organizations.
550 Queen Street East, Suite 335