The travelling recruiter, roaming from University to University, from job fair to job fair, is rapidly becoming a creature of the past.
Today’s human resources departments are increasingly dependent on sophisticated recruiting software programs to bring them the best candidates for the jobs with a few keystrokes on a computer.
Here are some examples of dozens of innovative recruiting software programs that illustrate what can be done without ever leaving the office.
1. Gild is a program of choice for corporate giants such as Facebook, Amazon, TripAdvisor, Fitbit, and Microsoft. It’s best for a bigger company, since the more you use it, the more intuitive it becomes for you. It builds its candidate recommendations based on your hiring behavior, among other things.
It’s also really effective if your corporation generally hires as a team since it allows for real time collaboration and collects feedback from candidates instantly. Another plus is that it keeps a candidate’s information up to date automatically.
2. Connectifier boats the largest database of its kind in the world. Used by 40 percent of Fortune 100 companies including PayPal, Netflix, eBay, Target and Nestle, it is the brainchild of two ex-Google employees.
It’s trademark Connectifier Auto Search is a web browser plug-in that pops up every time a user views a profile on a social media site that provides additional information such as emails.
It processes candidate profiles from across the globe, analyzing them, and allowing recruiters to connect with them more efficiently.
3. Smashfly is a total recruitment marketing platform that works whether you need to hire 500 or 50,000 people this year. It proactively and automatically builds pipelines of qualified candidates to fill your jobs, capturing up to 1,000 new candidate leads per day in your talent network.
Essentially, it transforms the way you find, attract, and engage candidates and converts the leads into applicants.
4. Workday is a great alternative to Smashfly with the added factor of a “mobile first” strategy. They build software for the mobile platform and retrofit to traditional computers.
It’s perfect for people who are on the go and want to collaborate in real-time. You can use Workday to keep data of full-time and part-time talent based on their skills, job profiles and past performances as well as improving the retention and progression of high-performing employees. Easily forecast job demands and post work.
5) LinkedIn Talent is one of the world’s largest talent pool and helps employers find the perfect hire. You can target just the right candidate for any job and find and hire active candidates from LinkedIn. You can set fourth your company’s unique culture to attract the best talent.
When you are looking for recruiting software, take the time to study what is being offered and what best meets your needs. In these days when finding the right talent and skills for the available positions is of paramount importance, it makes sense to use technology to help in your recruiting efforts.
For more information on recruitment software, contact SkyPrep today!