- Mary S.
- E-Learning Specialist
SkyPrep LMS for Energy Companies
Best Training Software Designed for Energy Industry
Effective training is a critical part of managing a prosperous energy/oil corporation. However, training employees and keeping them updated with the modern practices and technical developments in the oil/energy industry is no easy feat.
Want to intensify employees’ output and proficiency? Adopt an LMS to create a learning environment!
Training Solutions for Energy Companies
- Compliance: Maintain business compliance at all times with an LMS. With real-time compliance reporting, your company can be ready for inspection at any time!
- On-the-go training: Workforce in remote locations is difficult to train. With an LMS, your employees can learn from any part of the world and from any device.
- SOP: An LMS can make your employees well-resourced with standard operating procedures, task related trainings, and equipment manuals.
- Certification Training: Offer certification training based on safety and environmental requirements (such as EPA and OSHA standards, hazardous materials and restrained spaces).
- Effective Onboarding: An LMS can help onboard new staff, certify them and schedule recurring training in a seamless way.
- Uniformed Training: Keep your employees on the same page with an LMS to get consistent outcomes.
- Lower Training Expenses: It’s a cost-effective training solution as no expert trainer or specialized training setup is needed.
- Streamlined Compliance and Certification: Implement compliance training programs and provide evidence of that compliance (as certificates) to the supervisory authorities such as FERC.
- Quicker Development of Specialized Skill Sets: An LMS can offer quicker learning with a tailor-made training program as per your corporate requirements.
- Faster Onboarding: Deploy onboarding content quickly in an LMS for quicker and stress-free staff ramp up.
- Easy to Use: By nature, LMS is instinctual and simple to use. No special training is necessary, so workers can get started with their training straightaway.
Certificates are provided to the learners on the course completion. This will motivate employees to achieve good results, and not just complete the training.
By means of robust reporting, it should satisfy policy compliance requirements relevant to oil/energy sector (such as drilling, processing or refinery related).
Real-Time User Tracking
It should allow you to track your learners’ progress in real time, whether they are on an oil platform, cargo vessel or your office.
Whether in the office, at home or on premises, employees must be able to access the LMS at any time, from any geographic location and from any device.
Designing and deploying a course on an LMS should be a matter of minutes. It should be easy to implement and easier to use for every learner, regardless of his/her technical know-how and computer skills, can use it.
An LMS should keep your data secure. Whatever you upload, it should be kept confidential.
- User-friendly Interface: Course building has never been easier. Just drag and drop your content into the platform and you're ready to go!
- Real-Time User Tracking: Get at-a-glance information about your courses with easy-to-read summaries for course activity, progress, and performance.
- Security: SkyPrep LMS uses the most secure security methods to guarantee that everything you upload is safe and kept private.
- Customization and White-Labelling: You can easily customize your platform to mirror your corporate image and make it a part of your own website.
- Analytic Reporting: Instantly obtain tailor-made reports to gain systematic understanding of your learners’ performance, and to ace every inspection-check.
SkyPrep Inc. provides integrated corporate e-learning solutions to help top companies facilitate online training and knowledge sharing in their organizations.
145 Front St E, Unit 207