- Mary S.
- E-Learning Specialist
Effective training is a critical part of managing an energy/oil corporation. However, training employees and keeping them updated with the modern practices and technical developments in the oil/energy industry is no easy feat.
Want to improve your employees’ output and efficiency? Adopt an LMS to create a tailored learning environment!
Training Solutions for Energy Companies
- Compliance: Maintain business compliance at all times with an LMS. With real-time compliance reporting, your company can be ready for inspection at any time.
- On-the-go training: Workers in remote locations are difficult to train. With an LMS, your employees can learn from any part of the world and on any device.
- SOP: An LMS can make your employees well-resourced with standard operating procedures, task-related trainings, and equipment manuals.
- Certification Training: Offer certification training based on safety and environmental requirements (such as EPA and OSHA standards, hazardous materials, and restrained spaces).
- Effective Onboarding: An LMS can help onboard new staff, certify them, and schedule recurring training in a seamless way.
- Uniform Training: Keep your employees on the same page with an LMS to get consistent outcomes.
- Lower Training Expenses: It’s a cost-effective training solution as no in-person training is needed.
- Streamlined Compliance and Certification: Implement compliance training programs and provide evidence of that compliance (through certificates) to supervisory authorities like the FERC.
- Quicker Development of Specialized Skill Sets: An LMS can offer quicker learning with tailor-made training programs per your corporate requirements.
- Faster Onboarding: Deploy onboarding content quickly in an LMS for quicker and stress-free staff ramp-up.
- Easy to Use: By nature, an LMS is instinctual and simple to use. No special training is necessary to use the platform so workers can get started with their training right away.
Certificates are provided to the learners upon course completion, allowing them to prove that they have successfully completed their training.
By means of robust reporting, it should satisfy policy compliance requirements relevant to oil/energy sector (such as drilling, processing, or refinery methods).
Real-Time User Tracking
It should allow you to track your learners’ progress in real time, whether they are on an oil platform, cargo vessel, or your office.
Whether in the office, at home or on premises, employees must be able to access the LMS at any time, from any geographic location and from any device.
Designing and deploying a course on an LMS should take a matter of minutes. It should be easy to implement and easier to use for every learner, regardless of their technical know-how and computer skills.
An LMS should keep your data secure. Whatever you upload, it should be kept confidential.
- User-friendly Interface: Course building has never been easier. Just drag and drop your content into the platform and you're ready to go!
- Real-Time User Tracking: Get at-a-glance information about your courses with easy-to-read summaries for course activity, progress, and performance.
- Security: The SkyPrep LMS uses the most secure security protocols to guarantee that everything you upload is safe and kept private.
- Customization and White-Labelling: You can easily customize your platform to mirror your corporate image and make it a part of your own website.
- Analytic Reporting: Instantly obtain tailor-made reports to gain systematic understanding of your learners’ performance, and to ace every inspection-check.