SkyPrep Scholarship Program
This scholarship program is available for new students in the field of marketing or business. The goal of this grant is to help first-year students pursue their interest and passion for these fields.
(2019-2020 academic year)
- US and international students (2 students to be awarded $1000 each)
- Any business or marketing program
- Aged between 18-25
- Completed high school diploma
- Accepted admission for a business related major
Scholarship for first-year US and international students (2 students to be awarded $1000 each).
How to Apply
Email the following documents to email@example.com, with the subject line "SkyPrep Scholarship 2019":
A 1000-word essay on one of the following topics:
- How have businesses used marketing to increase customer satisfaction?
- What is direct marketing, and how does it help startups increase their sales?
- What are some advantages and disadvantages of branding?
Please attach your CV to the email and include and a link to your Linkedin profile.
How/When it is Paid
The winner of the award will be notified no later than August 1, 2019, and the scholarship money will be sent to the Financial Aid Office of the student's college of choice.
The deadline to submit your application for this scholarship is 11:59 PM (CST) on July 1, 2019.