SkyPrep Scholarship Program
This scholarship program is available for new students in the field of marketing or business. The goal of this grant is to help first-year students pursue their interest and passion for these fields.
(2019-2020 academic year)
Eligibility (Basic Eligibility)
- US and International Students (2 students to be awarded $1000 each)
- Any business and marketing program
- Aged between 18-25
- Undertaken high school diploma
- Have an accepted admission of a business related major
Scholarship for first year US and International Student (2 students to be awarded $1000 each)
How to Apply
Email the following documents to email@example.com with the subject line "SkyPrep Scholarship 2019"
Write a 1000 word essay on one of the following topics:
- How have businesses used marketing to increase customer satisfaction?
- What is direct marketing and how does it help startups to increase their sales?
- What are some of the disadvantages and advantages of branding?
Please attach your CV and Linkedin profile link to the email
How/When is it paid
The winner of the award will be notified no later than August 1, 2019 and the the scholarship money shall be sent to the students college of choice, Financial Aid Office.
Scholarship Deadline is July 1 2019, At midnight US central time: Scholarship Award Winners Will Be Announced by August 1, 2019.